- Copy all of DVD or CD content into Document Root directory; in my case I put it all into fedora-install directory.
- Use fedora boot disc or boot usb, use boot.iso file in images directory to create disc or usb boot.
- To create usb boot you by using liveusb-creator tool, both for linux and windows, you can get it in https://fedorahosted.org/liveusb-creator/,
- Boot Linux by using disc or usb boot.
- Choose install system
- Choose http install
- Set your IP, netmask, and nameserver
- Input your http server.
- Follow the instruction.
- Viola, Linux fedora has been installed in your computer
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Install Fedora-8 via Http Server
Right now we can install fedora via HTTP server, for this we only need http server like apache or other. In this tutorial I use apache as http server, and in my assumption we have set apache server properly.